Vitamin A helps in the growth and repair of the tissues in the body that makes it essential for the athletes and the bodybuilders. For the development of the reproductive system, vitamin A is crucially important. Along with that for vitamin A helps to protect the mucosal lining from acidic gastric juices. It is a barrier with a layer of mucus in the stomach that prevents the hydrogen ions back- diffusion.
As vitamin A is fat soluble vitamin that can be stored in the body for a longer time but intense training disrupts vitamin A absorption with the reduction of fat from your body.
If you have weight loss goals, you might face the deficiency of vitamin A. Without it, your immunity system would suffer. To maintain the immune system, this vitamin helps white blood cells that fight any random and unknown infections. So that your immunity will function properly. To maintain this vitamin, you need to take from external sources like vitamin A tablets.
Vitamin A helps to promote normal bone development and stimulates the young cells to grow stronger that is mandatory for the bodybuilders.
Causes of Vitamin A deficiency:
Lifestyle is the main reason that lowers the level of vitamin A in the body.
- Smoking and living in the polluted places
- Excessive use of alcohol.
- Increased blood sugar level
- Lactation and pregnancy in women
- Excessive use of the supplement rich of iron
- Illness and injuries
Benefits of Vitamin A:
- Vitamin A helps to soothe issues like Fertility problems, delayed Children growth
- Bumpy and dry skin, Infection in chest, throat, and abdomen and many others
- It helps to produce sebum, a kind of oil that moisturizes hair and skin
- Good for the growth and development of all bodily tissues
- Normalize blood sugar level in the body
- Fights against free radical releases that cause cancer
- Helps in eye health
Vitamin A Rich Sources:
Vitamin A comes from animal sources, plants, and supplements.
- Plant based source: These sources contain carotenoids that are antioxidants that got changed to retinol in our body. The plant sources are carrots, orange, papayas, amangoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, and other vegetables with orange colour. Other plants are pepper, broccoli, leafy green vegetables, dark vegetables, spinach, broccoli, and many more.
- Animal based Source: It is surprising to know that you can get vitamin A from the animal sources too. There are animal sources like meats, liver, kidney, fish, herring, salmon, whey, eggs, cheese, butter, and skimmed milk where retinol is found that is an active vitamin A form.
- Supplements: There are the best vitamin a tablets in the market from the leading manufacturers around the globe. So that you will feel the deficiency of vitamin A in the body. Sometimes people are unable to get enough vitamin A from the foods due to their busy lifestyles, not consuming enough fruits and vegetables, and many other reasons. These supplements are excellent options for vitamin A. Vitamin A capsules price comes under your budget that makes it easily accessible for almost everyone.
Giving your full might in the gym can give you more satisfactory results only if you are taking the right amount of nutrients at the right time. Vitamin A is one of them. Stressing the immune system, low fat intake, smoking, pollution, and many other things can impact your vitamin A level. If vitamin A intake is not addressed properly, it can cause your body many health issues. Not getting muscles repaired fast is one of them. Only rich natural sources and vitamin A supplements can help you to get the physic that you desire.