The information contained in https://www.wordplop.com is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by https://www.wordplop.com, and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability for https://www.wordplop.com or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on https://www.wordplop.com for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of https://www.wordplop.com.
Through https://www.wordplop.com, you can link to other websites which are not under the control of https://www.wordplop.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep https://www.wordplop.com up and running smoothly. However,https://www.wordplop.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, https://www.wordplop.com being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
External Links Policy
https://www.wordplop.com links to other, external websites that provide the information we determine at our discretion contain the most useful information for our program. While many sites provide beneficial information, https://www.wordplop.com only links to those sites which provide the most helpful content.
These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external websites do not meet the purposes of https://www.wordplop.com if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
- Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
- Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
- External content is not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
- Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
- Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
- Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
- Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
- Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider maintaining the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to websites outside https://www.wordplop.com. The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from https://www.wordplop.com Web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy before granting the request.
Each request for such a link shall be evaluated using the following guidelines:
Is the content relevant?
Does the site provide information or services, which are not already available or linked to on https://www.wordplop.com? If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?
Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
https://www.wordplop.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.