The best relationships deserve forever and everlasting gifts. One such precious gift is diamond jewellery. Diamonds are very relatable to women because they are strong, enduring and full of glitz and glam. Any special relationship needs a precious diamond. It could be any form of diamond, big or small. Diamond showcases love, grace, sophistication, memories and all the good things in life. Here are a few ideas to gift your girlfriend or wife with the best diamond jewellery.
Occasions On Which You Can Gift Diamond Jewellery:
There need not be an occasion to give your better half something, but gifting them during festivals makes the event more memorable and happy.
- Weddings – Weddings are moments of solid vows and exceptional bonds. Gift your better half a diamond ring on the wedding day to feel on cloud nine. You could also gift her a dazzling necklace or choker that matches her wedding dress. It is a way of telling her that she is as precious as the diamond.
- Christmas – Christmas is a festival of gifts. Santa Claus distributes gifts to everyone on this day. So be your girlfriend’s Santa Claus this Christmas by gifting her either a diamond ring or bracelet to make it the most memorable one.
- Engagements – Engagements are a process of exchanging rings. You just don’t exchange rings, but love, care and trust. Showcase the love you have for your partner by exchanging diamond rings that symbolise a strong relationship.
- Birthdays – Birthdays are celebrated to celebrate your birth and worth. They can be made extra special by gifting your girlfriend a piece of jewellery made from her birthstone.
- Wedding and love anniversaries – If your relationship status is not single for more than a year, then obviously, you must have fallen into the habit of celebrating the day you met your love. Celebrate it even better by gifting your wife or girlfriend traditional wedding jewellery to mark the importance of the day.
- Valentine’s day – This day is most remarkable for all couples. Men who want to impress their girlfriends can choose a diamond pendant or locket to gift them. It could be with or without a thin gold or platinum chain.
- Proposals – The idea of gifting rings for girlfriend has never gone out of trend. Suppose you want to make a wedding proposal to your long time girlfriend. The best way to flatter her is to take her on a romantic date, get on your knees and gift her a diamond ring.
- New baby – Gifting your wife a piece of fine jewellery on giving birth and extending the family tree makes her feel unique and bonded. This gift stays forever and reminds the child and the mother of the beautiful memory.
Types Of Diamond Jewellery To Be Gifted
- Pendants and lockets – Love lockets, Pendants with initials, Solitaires.
- Necklaces – Choker, collar, opera, rope.
- Bracelets – Oval shaped, half bangle and half chain, full chain.
- Nose pins – Single diamond, multi diamond
- Rings – Wedding and engagement rings.
- Earrings – Studs, hoop drop, drops,
If you want to add a personal touch to the diamond jewellery, you can customise them by adding your name to the rings or engraving your favourite designs in the chains. You also have the option of using platinum or gold with diamonds embedded in them. If you opt to buy diamond ring online, many websites provide you with plenty of designs to impress your partner.