Hydration, hydration, and even more hydration! Saying it a million times would not suffice the importance of hydration in our daily lives. Be it skincare or hair care regime, hydration is a game-changer for all skin and hair concerns. Just like we need water to survive physically, our hair also thrives off water-soluble curly hair products. So, it is only logical to search for hydrating ingredients in hair care products.
Which are Best Water Based Hair Products for Natural Curly Hair
Proper hydration ensures hair elasticity, thickness, softer and longer strands, and overall hair manageability. Best water-soluble curly hair products have water as their main driving agent, have a light liquidy texture that melts into the hair strands rather than coating them like cream-based products. We will help you find the right water-soluble curly products for your hair type.
What Naturally Curly Hair Products are Water-soluble?
Best water-soluble curly hair products should have an ingredient list that screams hydration. If not stressed enough, water should above all be the main ingredient among others. While not to forget, other ingredients should be hydrating and beneficial for curly hair. Other water-soluble ingredients which are beneficial for curly hair are glycerine, aloe vera, honey, coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, shea butter, etc.
While these natural ingredients ensure every strand is replenished in areas like the hydro-lipid layer, cortex layer, and outer cuticle layer. Cosmetologists stress repeatedly to avoid synthetic and chemical ingredients like silicone, paraben in their hair products to prevent curly hair from getting dry, frizzy, and brittle.
Best water based curly hair products lists
We have tried and tested every product and renowned cosmetologists suggested products and listed the holy grail best naturally curly hair products to make the lives of our customers hassle-free, same their hard-earned money, and their hair even more beautiful. The products are:
- Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive Hydrating Masque: This is the best water-soluble curly hair product that has water as the main hydrating component as well as manuka honey which is a natural humectant that attracts moisture to your hair. All the natural ingredients will help your hair retain moisture and replenish every strand infuse softness and shine.
- As I Am JBCO Water: This product acts as a leave-in conditioner as well as a hair detangler as the nanotechnology incorporates ingredients like Jamaican Castor oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E which provide instant moisture and shine to your hair. You can also use a cream-based moisturizing cream along with it for extra hydration.
- Jane Carter Solution Quench Curl Hydrator: A simple hair revitalizer, moisturizer, detangler for wash and go, and other styles. Soy protein as the main ingredient plays a major role in strengthening hair follicles.
- Mielle Organics Moisture RX Styling Gel: While styling gels make hair dry, this revolutionary water-soluble silicone curly hair product not only retains moisture in your hair but makes those curls more bouncy. The natural extracts, vegetable glycerine, the flake-free formula provides necessary hydration along with high-definition styling.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Guide to Developing and Selling Hair Care Products
Best leave-in conditioners for Curly Hair Type
Water based leave-in conditioners are essential for natural hair. They come in spray form, lotion, or cream form. It’s best if they have both protein and moisture-based ingredients to provide strength and hydration at the same time. The holy grail products are:
- Cantu leave-in Conditioner: It helps battle frizz, breakage, repair split ends only to promote manageability, promote strong hair, healthy shine which reflects hydration and moisturization.
- Paul Mitchell Leave-in conditioner: Hawaiian Awapuhi helps balance moisture, dryness, it works wonders for both hair and skin reinventing suppleness in them like never before.
- Giovanni Leave-in conditioner: A favorite among reputed cosmetologists for dull and dry hair to transform them into shiny, moisturized and manageable tresses.
- Curls lavish Curl Moisturizer: The ingredient list includes water, glycerine, emulsifiers, silk amino acids, and emollients devoid of any silicone, paraben makes this the perfect second-day curly hair moisturizer.
- Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist: Safe for color-treated hair, it brings back life into the hair as the deionized water, coconut oil, shea butter, silk proteins and seed oil brings back moisture to each strand.
Moisture is the life force of curly hair. Curly hair is beautiful and is even more difficult to maintain. To retain shine, strength, moisture in hair follicles, strands, and bouncy effect of curls, each curly girl needs the best curly hair products to be general, water-soluble curly products to be specific.
For more best water-soluble curly hair products or get expert opinion from our cosmetologists, visit naturallycurly.ca website today.