The Benefits of Breastfeeding
All of us know that breast milk is the best source of nutrition for infants and young children. This is the perfect food for infant comprehensive development. In breast milk, it contains immune substances and nutrients, these substances meet the changing needs of the child and protect them from infection and disease.
The Benefits of Breastfeeding for Both Mother and Baby
The breastfeeding is not only beneficial for the child, but also conducive to the mother in many ways. But how to make the breastfeeding become more gentle and the most effective for both mother and child
Breastfeeding is simple, but also need to be equipped with adequate knowledge and a little time to get acquainted, natural feel while breastfeeding. Knowledge and confidence along with the support and guidance from medical professionals and mothers have experienced will make breastfeeding become one of the great experiences of motherhood. For further information about breastfeeding rocking chair please go Babyvenue.com to now.
The Benefits of Breastfeeding for Baby
- Breast milk is kept at determined warmth as always, suitable for children, so it is very safe for the baby. Fresh breast milk is absolutely delicious, safe and sterile.
- Breast milk is completely natural and suitable for mothers who would like to take care of and feed based on the baby.
- Limit the risk of attacks by pathogenic bacteria such as diarrhea, asthma, urinary tract infection, so forth and so on. Children are nourished with breast milk will have less risk of diabetes, obesity as well as cardiovascular disease in adulthood.
- Reduces the risk of allergies, eczema and ear infections.
- Promote the development of the jaw.
- The iron in breast milk is more easily absorbed iron in infant formula.
- Breast milk is good for the development of intelligence, eyesight, nervous system and intestines of the baby.
- Breastfed babies are less prone to disease than infants fed formula milk.
- Breast milk provides all the nutrients needed for a first-six-month baby
- Breast milk changes in stages in line with the nutritional needs and growth of the newborn.
Benefits of Breastfeeding for Mothers.
- Help mothers quickly return as weight before pregnancy. The body fat accumulation in the second stage of pregnancy and the third is to use during breastfeeding.
- Helps the uterus return to the size and shape as a normal pre-pregnancy. Breastfeeding also helps the uterus to contract and expel the rest parts for instances the mucous membranes and the placenta and help early termination of vaginal bleeding after childbirth.
- Reduce the likelihood of developing ovarian cancer, breast cancer, and pre-menopausal stages.
- Reduce the likelihood of developing osteoporosis and the diabetes type 2.
- Help save money to buy (formula) milk for children.
- Breastfeeding often asks lying or sitting position. It can give an opportunity for mothers to rest more.
Benefits For Both Baby and Mother
- This helps to form the emotional link between both the baby and mother. Just mothers can do the breastfeeding job, which really is a holy thing.
- This is very flexible and convenient, without preparation or waiting
Sometimes for some reasons, the baby cannot breastfeed directly from the mother’s breast. The premature birth or illness can affect the ability to breastfeed or ability to effectively coordinate between nodes and swallow milk. Some babies are too sleepy to breastfeed effectively.
In some cases, medical professionals will talk to the mother to decide to postpone until ready to breastfeed the baby.
Tips: the mother should usually express milk by hand or mechanically squeeze to get milk (EBM) for the baby to drink. Babies can drink this milk in a bottle or a tube directly into the stomach. In addition, you can also use the syringe or pump bottles of eye drops for each drop into. Actual milking does not spend much time.
If you know how to organize, you will see the milk for the sick baby or premature baby to drink getting more benefits than the inconvenience you may experience. Talk and consult your doctor if you must select this way.
If you cannot produce enough milk to meet the needs for the development of the baby, you can combine formula feeding. And remember that, combine with the formula might affect the success of breastfeeding: the baby can be full of formula feeding and become lazy in breastfeeding. The principle of supply and demand is only the best when the mother breastfeeds and baby set the amount of milk needed on demand.