It had been a tough shift at work, as orders mounted up, meaning you working extra hours. That shower felt so good, as did the excessively warm welcome from your good lady. She made you your favourite meal and even had a slab of stubbies in the fridge.
You have a great relationship, but this was extra special. Then it all made sense. She gradually engineered the conversation towards home improvements. It transpired that her friend’s husband had used some cash, which she knew you also had coming from the overtime at work, to install a nylon carpet in the home and she’d arranged for you to go and see it at the weekend.
You get on well enough with the bloke in question, even though you sensed your visit was about to cost you money. What you didn’t know, was that you would readily agree to have a similar carpet put down in your own place, for 6 good reasons.
- He told you all about the quality standard of work carried out by the company who fitted his carpet. They’d been in business for a couple of decades and knew exactly what they were doing. They had a lowest price guarantee, and an excellent range to choose from.
- You were very impressed both with what your new pal had to say and by seeing it for yourself, as it was obvious that the carpet would be durable and easy to withstand even the heaviest footfall. The last thing you wanted was something that would need replacing within a few years. Especially, as you were also being given subtle hints by your other half on learning tips before remodeling your bathroom.
- The price was good, being cheaper than a woollen carpet, and they are resistant to both stains and moisture, which will be handy as you are planning a party soon with many guests to celebrate a significant birthday in the life of your good lady. Occasional steam cleaning has it soon looking as good as new.
- Its easy maintenance is a fantastic feature, meaning it’s quick to clean and keep in good order through its absorbent fibres, which also feel soft underfoot and comfortable, perfect after a hard day’s graft and to offer comfort before an evening out for dinner at a local beauty spot.
- The nylon carpet is good for the health as it is easy to keep clean and prevent bugs, mildew, or mould to manifest. It has excellent colour retention and adds value to the home once installed.
- Compared to other synthetic materials, a nylon carpet retains its shape, meaning no dangers of shrinkage or stretching thanks to its strength and elasticity. They have become a popular choice Australia wide owing to their many qualities.
Although there will be an initial outlay to install your new nylon carpet, it will save you money in subsequent years because of its strength and durability and it is easy to maintain, meaning it provides excellent value for money.