For your enjoyment, here are ten random technology-related things that piss me off. I am not bashing products here, but rather pointing out incredibly bad and annoying things about them. Here are ten things that came to my head as soon as I sat down to write this post.
- In Microsoft Flight Simulator X, when playing multiplayer, clicking on the “Players” tab doesn’t actually sort the sessions by number of players.
- No search feature to find sessions in Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
- The incredibly ugly menu screen with Windows 95 era bevels and designs in Flight Simulator X.
- People looking at youtube videos while chatting with 10 people through IM at the same time.
- People using Twitter for self-promotion.
- Games taking away your mouse shadow once you exit, making you go to control panel / mouse and re-enabling it.
- Being autokicked from a Counter Strike Source server because of Steam connection problems as you’re about to win the gungame match.
- Flight Simulator X constantly opening on the wrong monitor.
- Firefox opening on the wrong monitor if you ever maximize it on that monitor.
- The new Comcast webmail that I have to use at work.
Note: despite all the small things that piss me off about Flight Simulator X, I still like the game.