This has just been released a few days ago, and it has to be one of the best cinematic mods I’ve seen. I think the screenshots will do all the explaining for me.
- Raise the quite outdated graphical appearance to a state-of-the-art level
- Give the HL2 trilogy a more stressed, darker and minatory look
- Complement the atmosphere with a emotional cinematic music soundtrack that fits the action on the screen
- Replace the low-resolution textures with high resolution counterparts and more detailed environments
- Complement the storyline with the unused content from the original games
- Refresh the look and feel with optional new HD models
- Add more replay-value to the game
– DX9 capable graphics hardware with minimum 256 MB VRAM. (512 MB recommended)
– 3 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
– Fully installed STEAM Client; You can’t start the mod without STEAM running.
– Fully installed and unlocked HL2 / EP1 / EP2; Make sure, you have started those games in the past.
And in addition to this, 32-bit operating systems are not supported. That means you need to have either XP Pro x64 or a x64 version of Vista to play “without crashes”.
You can download it here.